- A company like Ryanair will fly to Standsted and this flight will cost you less.
- England is the country! GB is the island, where Scotland and Wales take part! UK is the three countries + Northern Ireland!
- Manchester, York, Liverpool, Cambridge and many others!
- South, North, West and East England are all completely different and sometimes it will sounds like it’s not even English.
- Go to www.stayplanet.com and find the best accommodation early for you. The best deals awaits.
- August is when summer is coming to an end, so the temperature is perfect!
- Bacon, fried, poached or scrambled eggs, fried or grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, fried bread or toast with butter, and sausages. Black pudding, baked beans, bubble and squeak and hash browns are often also included.
- Because of its location and for being an island, it rains more frequently in England. A lot of times is a very small rain that stays there for a long time, but better be safe than sorry.
- And don’t forget to add a little bit of milk.
- In England, the adaptor has 3 points and the voltage is 240v.
- This might be confusing at first, but pay very very very good attention.
- As simple as that! England has a great nightlife and amazing pubs. Go out and enjoy your night!
by Gustavo Cunha from StayPlanet
Our app has all your booking needs covered: Secure payment channels, easy 4-step booking process, and sleek user designs. What more could you ask for?