- The Confession Box: A small and cozy bar full of stories that brings you back to the Irish Independence War.
Address: 88 Marlborough St, North City, Dublin 1, D01 X267
- The Stag’s Head: one of Ireland’s most renowned pubs, Stag’s Head is known specially for its service and from the inside Victorian Design.
Address: 1 Dame Ct, Dublin 2
- Dicey's Garden: one of the most popular venues in Dublin, is recognized specially for the cheap beer and food it has. Dicey's is a great spot to go after college or work and grab a drink with your friends. There is plenty of space and also great music playing.
Address: 21-25 Harcourt St, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2
- River Bar: yes, the name has Bar in it, but this is what we call "late bar", another name for club. River bar is a new thing in Dublin and has one of the best locations in town right by the river.
Address: 1 Burgh Quay, O'Connell Bridge House, Dublin 1
- The Button Factory: a more progressive nightclub with DJs and live bands, The Button Factory is a versatile place that everyone goes to enjoy and listen to great music.
Address: Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin
Notre application a tous vos besoins de réservation couverts: canaux de paiement sécurisé, facile processus de réservation en 4 étapes, et des conceptions de l'utilisateur élégant. Que pourriez-vous demander de plus?